THÜROS Xtreme skewer barbecue - back to the roots
Not just for hiking - but also! For all friends of genuine, original grilling over the embers of an open fire. A barbecue you can rely on even off the track. This barbecue can be dismantled, is space-saving and, if necessary, can be set up quickly in just a few steps. It is stowed in a nylon bag for transport. The design-protected mechanism of this barbecue makes it possible to pack a complex skewer barbecue as a very small and flat package, and so to impresses all friends.
Stainless steel spit drive with classic hand crank or with battery motor
Due to its material it is a real long-life product that will last a lifetime. 2 mm thick stainless steel guarantees function in every use. The hexagonal spit takes on almost any grilled food, even a small suckling pig. With the Lithion-Ion battery motor, you can grill for eight hours, even if away from civilisation.
You find suitable accessories below each barbecuing unit.
THÜROS Xtreme - the special skewer barbecue
- made of stainless steel, V2A / 1.4301, electropolished
- Grill spit 100 cm, divisible, 12 mm hexagonal stainless steel, food-safe
- Dimensions when assembled: 117 cm x 51 cm x 35 cm (width of feet)
- Packing size: 4 kg, approx. 15 x 7 x 57 cm packed in washable bag
- Three-legged stands, can be dismantled, with mechanical safety device
- with hand crank as standard
- Nylon bag, washable
- Two dismountable three-legged stands, electropolished
- spit, divisible, 100 cm long, incl. bearing bushes
- four meat clamps
- Turning handle made of VA and plastic for manual turning
Add to compare