THÜROS® in the green heart of Germany
Grillkultur made in Germany – leading manufacturer of stainless steel barbecues in Germany.
Thüros is a family-owned company and produces high-quality stainless steel barbecues ever since its foundation. It is the leading manufacturer of stainless steel barbecues in Germany.
The company was founded in Georgenthal (Thuringia), Germany, by Peter Schneider. His son Christian Schneider took over the company in 2012. Thuringia is a region closely connected to the grill culture and its traditions. Its Thuringian bratwurst is popular all over the world.
Thüros combines tradition and years of experience with enthusiasm for barbecuing, modern production methods and quality materials. Hence, we have state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and logistics, as well as traditional craftmanship and know-how. We offer a diverse range of barbecues with compatible accessories for barbecuing, baking, stewing, smoking and much more.
- 1992 THÜROS® is founded in Georgenthal, Thuringia
- 1993 First barbecues are manufactured
- 1994 First key accounts receive their orders
- 1997 THÜROS® moves into a bigger building
- 1997 Membership in the Barbecue Industry Association Germany
- 1999 Guinness world record with our four metres high chimney grill
- 2000 DIN EN 9001:2000 certification
- 2000 Certified training company
- 2004 Spoga Innovation Award (bronze)
- 2007 SpogaGafa Innovation Award (silver)
- 2007 Best in test in German magazine ”Selbst ist der Mann“
- 2008 Best in test in German magazine ”Emporio“
- 2009 Business Award (“Großer Preis des Mittelstandes”)
- 2010 Main sponsor of the German Barbecue Championship